INTRODUCTION TO BIBLE DOCTRINE
$12.99 6 x 9 Paper 72 Pages
Biblical Studies/Theology/Christian Doctrine
Finally, there is an easy yet comprehensive approach to Theology. Introduction to Bible Doctrine provides a systematic approach to the study of seven of the most importantdoctrines of the Christian faith.
- The answers to the questions you've always wanted answered
- Over 300 Sculptures
- Cross-reference Scriptures for research
- Side columns with explanations
- Summaries for practical applications
INTRODUCTION TO BIBLE ORIGIN
$10.99 6 x 9 Paper 72 Pages
Biblical Studies/ History
All of the pieces are put together in this volume to explain the formation of the Bible. The questions of "how the Christian Bible was derived and what makes it authoritative" are answered in this study.
This study has:
- Old and New Testament surveys
- A narration of the Apocryphal books
- Little known facts about the Bible's origin
- Charts and Footnotes
INTRODUCTION TO TYPOLOGY AND SYMBOLISM
$10.99 6 x 9 Paper 62 Pages
A handbook explaining Biblical types and Symbols made plain and simple. The illustrative language and symbolic meaning of Scriptures are brought to light using the expository method. This study has:
Over 300 Scriptures
The typical meaning of: names, places, articles, animals, colors and more
Explanations of special interest types, such as the Tabernacle and Christ
Meanings of symbols found in Revelation
Numerology ... an explanation of number found in the Bible
INVENTORY BUNDLE SALE ONLY $17.50
While Supply Last ... ORDER TODAY!
Covers shown are inventory volumes. Content is the same for both with obsolete contact page removed from inventory volumes. Inventory volumes are NOT sold separately.
CALLED TO MINISTRY
$16.99 6 x 9 Paper 120 Pages
CALLED TO MINISTRY A Ministry Training Manual for New Ministers is a "must have" for everyone who has accepted the Call of God to minister the Gospel.
This easy to read training manual teaches practical lessons in:
Ministry and Spiritual Gifts
Highly recommended for Small Groups and Church Ministry Training Programs. Learn More
Purchasing Agreement: By placing an order your are agreeing to the following:
(1) There are no refunds offered or returns accepted.
(2) S. Walker Publications is not responsible for lost or stolen items, items damaged during shipping by the postal service.
(3) Payments must be made prior to shipment.
(4) Discounts only apply to items indicated.